IT Audit Manager – move to a strategic thinking role within an Entrepreneurial consultancy that looks after its people, in Canada!
- Evaluate and manage risk exposure to protect your clients
- identify and address enterprise issues, improve business performance and assess business processes to improve the efficiency
- Assist with information security and privacy, IT governance and strategy, IT controls evaluation, design and implementation and control assurance and framework alignment
- Develop solutions working with clients and own team
- Coach, train, manage and develop your team
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- CISA, CRISC or CISSP or similar qualification
- 4 years plus IT Audit Experience gained in Professional Practice/Consulting
- Strong preference for applicants with Canadian Working rights / PR
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.