Change the chaos of city life for the peace and tranquility of an island in the Mediterranean! Teaming with history and culture and a warm and welcoming culture, this is a lifestyle change for an IT Auditor wanting to grow their career and work for one of the Big Four; with endless opportunities to enjoy warm weather and beach activities!
This top global professional services organisation focuses on both collaboration as well as innovation, is looking for an IT Auditor who they can assist in growing their career.
3 years’ work experience post completion of degree
Relevant degree in either IT, Accountancy or Business
Be able to communicate across all business levels and have strong report writing skills
Attention to detail and highly organised
SQL and Excel are required
IT Management Framework experience such as COBIT or ITIL is beneficial
SOC engagements is preferreed
Analyse how the organisation, processes and IT systems work
Understand business process controls, application controls and IT controls
Perform reviews and analyses
Audit IT organisations, IT processes and IT systems against regulations, standards and good practices such as COBIT and ITIL
Evaluate processes, risks and controls
Identify opportunities to improve business process controls and identify (automated) controls that reduce the residual risk
Propose practical solutions to the client, most likely to management or the Board of Directors
Work on several projects concurrently, with projects lasting from a couple of weeks to several months
Facilitate meetings, validate findings and obtain agreements
Work independently as well as in a team
Experience in IT audit, Internal audit some compliance, including business process reviews is essential.
Analysis and assessing company’s technological infrastructure to ensure processes and systems run accurately and efficiently
Be exposed to a complex and global client portfolio, and provide insight that can inform and guide clients’ future aspirations
- Learn and enhance skills, from the most highly-regarded professionals in the market
- A strong focus on your coaching, learning, and development skills.
- Enjoy working for a top professional services firm and making an impact that matters, while enjoying an island lifestyle!
- Challenge the status quo, apply original thought and as a result, play an integral role in designing and completing Audit solutions for your clients in various industries, including financial services.
- Your keen interest for continuous learning along with your excellent communication and relationship-building skills position you as a trusted advisor with your clients.
- You are known for your project management skills and ability to execute audits under pressure.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)