State-of-the-art architectures along with traditional quarters, man-made islands, incredible beaches and magnificent sand dunes – Dubai is truly unlike any city in the world – Such is the aura and elegance of this fascinating Emirate. Join as Tax Director with one of the biggest CA firms in the most captivating and glamours city in the world!
- Work with a wide range clients and industries in the lower Gulf area including Oman, Qatar Bahrain, Kuwait and Saudi
- This role offers an excellent Tax free salary package
- Enjoy a flexible, collaborative and inclusive working environment
- Dubai is perfectly positioned as a gateway to the globe, you can be almost anywhere in Europe, Asia and Africa in under eight hours.
- Showcase your expertise as Tax Director within one of the Big Four
- With more than 80% of the Dubai population being formed by expats, people moving here will make friends with people from all corners of the globe
- People are genuinely very friendly and you will make great social connection in no time
- Enjoy year round sunshine
- English is a common language in Dubai and spoken and understood by most in the emirate
- Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah – all among the top ten safest cities in the world
- Dubai is a fun city that caters for the everyone
- Enjoy working within a multicultural environment where diversity is welcomed
- Lead business development initiatives for both new and existing clients
- Dubai’s international culture and huge expat population have had a huge influence on its culinary scene
- The nightlife is lively – Entertainment and parties are advertised all the time
- The public transport in Dubai make it easy to get around
- Dubai boasts fantastic schools and medical care facilities
Qualification, skills and experience required:
- CTA, CA, ACA, ACCA or equivalently qualified
- Currently working as a Senior Tax Manager or Director within a Top 6 practice
- Extensive Transfer Pricing knowledge and experience
- Experience gained in an established market such as the UK, North and South America, Ireland, Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa and Singapore
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and networking skills#
- A wide range of tax service experience international and corporate Tax
- Good understanding of VAT and/or customs matters
- Strong project management, business development and client facing skills
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong attention to detail
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)