Are you seeking a role with a difference and one you can be passionate about? How would you like a job that wraps around your life? We offer 100% flexibility in hours and remote working from anywhere in the world.
Think Global Recruitment specialises in assisting accountancy & finance professionals to move to new roles across the globe. Working with candidates and clients from locations such as the Caribbean, Canada, UK, Bermuda, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, quite literally everywhere, which adds an interesting slant to the recruitment processes.
- Flexibility – Would you like the flexibility to manage your work around your family, sports, and other interests?
- Diversity – We work with the most diverse range of candidates and clients
- Improving Lives – We don’t just change people’s careers, we move them across the globe and we Improve their lives!
- Service Driven – Through an independent survey, our candidates give us an average rating of 96/100 for service
- Job Security – Think Global Recruitment has been established for 21 years, has a global market with the flexibility to withstand a down turn
- 360 or 180 – Seeking a full 360 degree role, or prefer a candidate sourcing or business development role – we can be flexible
- Full or Part time – We are an equal opportunities employer and can offer part time as well as full time roles
- Great Tools – with realistic opportunity, tools, training and support to allow all consultants hit targets and achieve commissions
- Warm desks – an international database of live client contacts and vacancies
- Great marketing, an excellent market reputation and recognised brand
- Training and development – Regular, professional training, internal and external providers, and work alongside the most experienced in international recruitment
- Great Database – Over 20 years of experience and contacts
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Experienced consultants that enjoy working independently, can work from home and manage your own hours – with team and manager catchups/ support
- A self-belief, drive and determination to succeed
- A high level of service ethics and belief in our vision ‘’Improving Lives’’
- At least 2 years successful professional services recruitment experience
- A successful track record in providing excellent service and placing candidates in jobs
- If you are able to work from home we are flexible as to the location you do that from
- Delighted to hear from those considering returning to the industry after time out – part time or full time
- Fluent English language skills
Think Global Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity within the company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination of any kind, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)