Enjoy working from home and want to continue flexible working?
- Once you work in International Recruitment at Think Global Recruitment you won’t look back.
- We don’t just change people’s careers… we improve their lives!
- Service driven – we receive a 96.2% rating from candidates – interdependently assessed
- Do you enjoy working with different cultures throughout the world?
- Are you seeking a role with a difference?
- Would you like the flexibility to manage your work around your family, sports and other interests?
Think Global Recruitment specialises in assisting accountants to move to new roles across the globe. Working with candidates and clients from locations such as the Caribbean, Canada, UK, Bermuda, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, quite literally everywhere, which adds a really interesting slant to the recruitment processes.
We aim to Improve Lives of everyone we come into contact with. With over 20 years success, we are seeking like-minded Consultants to join us.
- This is a 360 degree role
- You will spend the majority of your time speaking candidates or clients via video or phone
- Use our advanced recruitment tools and support to source candidates and vacancies
- Canvassing and liaising with clients at all levels including Partners, CEO’s and Human Resources
- Briefing/de-briefing candidates and clients pre and post interviews
- Identifying, proposing and selling recruitment solutions to clients
- Providing advice and guidance regarding the recruitment process to both candidates and clients
- We are interested in hearing from both Team Managers and Senior Consultants
What we offer
- Flexible working – working from the place that is convenient for you
- On target earnings of c£80,000 with an accelerator making £125,000 very achievable, no cap
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse team of experienced consultants based remotely across the globe
- Manager bonus, training and development
- Realistic opportunity, tools, training and support to allow all consultants hit targets and achieve commissions
- The opportunity to work in a diverse market that has the flexibility to withstand a down turn in the economy
- An international database of live client contacts
- Great marketing, an excellent market reputation and recognised brand
- The opportunity to work alongside the most experienced in international recruitment and regular training
- Over 20 years of experience and contacts
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Experienced consultants that enjoy working independently, with remote team support, can work from home or the office and manage their own hours
- A self-belief, drive and determination to succeed
- A high level of service ethics and belief in our vision ‘’Improving Lives’’
- At least 3 years successful professional services recruitment experience (including historic for those seeking to return to work)
- Strong Business Development experience and desire to pick up the phone and speak to clients
- A successful track record in providing excellent client service and placing candidates in jobs
- If you are able to work from home we are flexible as to the location you do that from
- Delighted to hear from those considering returning to the industry after time out
- Fluent English language skills
Think Global Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity within the company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination of any kind, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We actively encourage those seeking to return to work.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)