An audit lead role with a difference for an experienced auditor who enjoys travel and is passionate about the charitable sector and making a difference.
Join a high performing team based in London in a role that will involve international travel when it is feasible to do so again. No two days are the same and in this role you can expect to be exposed to interesting new challenges allowing you to develop your skills in new areas.
- Join this fast growing top UK firm and very successful team
- Diverse role that involves working with major Charities, NGOs, Donar Funds and Government Bodies internationally
- The firm have an excellent international reputation
- They are in the top 3 fastest growing firms in the UK for the last 2 years, offering great career progression
- Work with a wide range of different projects with an impressive client base within the Charities and Public Sector, which will truly enhance your CV whilst letting you make a difference
- Join a passionate team of professionals who are recognised as experts in this area.
- Manage, coach and lead a team of professionals
- Travel and work on international assignments across the world (Soon!)
- Excellent opportunity to utilise and develop your additional language skills
- Diversify your CV by gaining experience in areas outside of traditional External Audit
- Only spend your salary 50% of your time as your expenses will be covered when you are travelling
- Benefit from comprehensive training and great opportunities to progress either internationally or in London
The Ideal Candidate
- 4-7 years of experience gained in a reputable CA Firm
- A professional accountancy qualification – ACA/ACCA/CPA or the equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Desirable – One other language from French, German, Spanish, Russian or Mandarin.
- A keen interest in the Charitable Organisations
- A desire to travel internationally and previous experience of travel is highly desirable
- Working rights to live and work in the UK
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number AS13088 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)