- Enjoy the freedom of working from home and truely flexible working hours to wrap around your life
- Once you work in International Recruitment at Think Global Recruitment you won’t look back.
- We don’t just change people’s careers… we improve their lives!
- Building Relationships and Improving Lives is our Number One Priority
- Do you enjoy working with different cultures throughout the world?
- Are you seeking a role with a difference?
- Would you like the flexibility to manage your work around your family, sports and other interests?
Think Global Recruitment specialises in assisting accountants to move to new roles across the globe. Working with candidates and clients from locations such as the Caribbean, Canada, UK, Bermuda, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, quite literally everywhere, which adds a really interesting slant to the recruitment processes.
We aim to Improve Lives of everyone we come into contact with. With over 20 years success, we are seeking like-minded Consultants to join us.
- You love speaking to people, as you will spend the majority of your time speaking prospective and existing clients by video or phone
- Be creative in the way you source and approach prospects
- Use our advanced automated personalised recruitment tools
- Canvassing and liaising with clients at all levels including Partners, CEO’s and Human Resources
- Identifying, proposing and selling recruitment solutions to clients
- Providing advice and guidance regarding the recruitment process to clients
- Be supported by a great resourcing team to fill the vacancies you secure
- Enjoy being rewarded for your successes
What we offer
- The opportunity to join a business that has been around for over 22 years
- Flexible working – working from the place that is convenient for you
- Great earning potential
- Realistic opportunity, tools, training and support to allow all consultants hit targets and achieve commissions
- The opportunity to work in a diverse market that has the flexibility to withstand a down turn in the economy
- An international database of live client contacts
- An excellent market reputation and recognised brand
- The opportunity to work alongside the most experienced in international recruitment
- Regular training and tools to continuously develop your skills
- Over 20 years of experience and contacts
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- A passion for the recruitment sector
- Come thatenjoys working independently, can work from home or the office and manage their own hours
- A self-belief, drive and determination to succeed
- A love of speaking to people
- Fearless when it comes to picking up the phone to speak to prospects
- A high level of service ethics and belief in our vision ”Improving Lives”
- At least 3 years successful professional services recruitment experience – although we may consider other relevant sales experience
- A successful track record in providing excellent client service
- A desire to continuously develop and improve yourself
- Delighted to hear from those considering returning to the industry after time out
- Fluent English language skills
Think Global Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity within the company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination of any kind, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. status.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)