An audit role with a difference for an experienced auditor who enjoys travel and is passionate about the charitable sector and making a difference.
Join a high performing team based out of London, in a role that will involve international travel when it is feasible to do so again. No two days are the same and in this role you can expect to be exposed to interesting new challenges allowing you to develop your skills in new areas.
- Join this fast growing top UK firm and very successful team – leading in international charity audit and advisory work
- Diverse role that involves working with major Charities, NGOs, Donar Funds and Government Bodies internationally
- The firm have an excellent international reputation
- They are in the top 3 fastest growing firms in the UK for the last 2 years, offering great career progression
- Work with a wide range of different projects with an impressive client base within the Charities and Public Sector, which will truly enhance your CV whilst letting you make a difference
- Join a passionate team of professionals who are recognised as experts in this area.
- Manage, coach and lead a team of professionals
- Travel and work on international assignments across the world (Soon!)
- Excellent opportunity to utilise and develop your additional language skills
- Diversify your CV by gaining experience in areas outside of traditional External Audit
- Only spend your salary 50% of your time as your expenses will be covered when you are travelling
- Travel can be diverse and includes across Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Far East – places you can really make a difference
- Benefit from comprehensive training and great opportunities to progress either internationally or in London
- 3-5 years of experience gained in a reputable CA Firm
- A professional accountancy qualification – ACA/ACCA/CPA or the equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Desirable – One other language from French, German, Spanish, Russian or Mandarin.
- A keen interest in the Public Sector
- A desire to travel internationally and previous experience of travel is highly desirable
- Working rights to live and work in the UK
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)