INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT Flexible /Home Working
- Enjoy working from home and want to continue flexible working?
- Once you work in International Recruitment at Think Global Recruitment you won’t look back.
- We don’t just change people’s careers… we improve their lives!
- Customer Service and Improving Lives is our Number One Priority
- Do you enjoy working with different cultures throughout the world?
- Are you seeking a role with a difference?
- Would you like the flexibility to manage your work around your family, sports and other interests?
- Think Global Recruitment specialises in assisting accountants to move to new roles across the globe. Working with candidates and clients from locations such as the Caribbean, Canada, UK, Bermuda, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, quite literally everywhere, which adds a really interesting slant to the recruitment processes.
- We aim to Improve Lives of everyone we come into contact with. With over 20 years success, we are seeking like-minded Consultants to join us.
- You will spend the majority of your time speaking to candidates or clients via video or phone
- Use our advanced recruitment tools and support to source candidates and vacancies
- Canvassing and liaising with clients at all levels including Partners, CEO’s and Human Resources
- Briefing/de-briefing candidates and clients pre and post interviews
- Identifying, proposing and selling recruitment solutions to clients
- Providing advice and guidance regarding the recruitment process to both candidates and clients
- Keeping the company data base up to date
What we offer
- Flexible working – working from the place that is convenient for you and the hours that are convenient for you
- On target earnings of £60,000 plus with an accelerator making £125,000 very achievable, no cap
- Realistic opportunity, tools, training and support to allow all consultants hit targets and achieve commissions
- The opportunity to work in a diverse market that has the flexibility to withstand a down turn in the economy
- An international database of live client contacts
- Great marketing, an excellent market reputation and recognised brand
- The opportunity to work alongside the most experienced in international recruitment and regular training
- Over 20 years of experience and contacts
- Ideal start date is 5th October 2020
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Experienced consultants that enjoy working independently, can work from home or the office and manage their own hours
- A self-belief, drive and determination to succeed
- A high level of service ethics and belief in our vision ”Improving Lives”
- At least 3 years successful professional services recruitment experience
- A successful track record in providing excellent client service and placing candidates in jobs
- If you are able to work from home we are flexible as to the location you do that from
- Delighted to hear from those considering returning to the industry after time out
- Someone that can work independantly and as part of a remote team
- Fluent English language skills
Think Global Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity within the company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination of any kind, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. status.
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endvevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)