Once you work in International Recruitment at Think Global Recruitment, with our totally flexible remote working environment, you won’t look back.
Join our enthusiastic, talented team of super billing recruiters and love your job too! If you are an experienced Recruitment Manager that enjoys success and is seeking a new challenge, flexible working and an exciting market, we have an amazing role for you.
- Enjoy working from home and want to continue flexible working?
- Let your work wrap around your life, not your life wrap around your work
- Once you work in International Recruitment at Think Global Recruitment you won’t look back
- We don’t just change people’s careers… we improve their lives!
- Your new team awaits you to manage, coach and enjoy numerous successes together
- You can shape your team
- We have an extensive warm database of client and candidates
- Work with different cultures throughout the world
- Work and play are possible! Want to spend to be there for your family at the important times of the day, take part in the sport you enjoy, work and travel at the same time – anything is possible at Think Global Recruitment!
- Utilise our market leading technology to make yours and your teams lives easier
- A rewards package that really does reward you and help you achieve those special things you dream of
- Are you seeking a role with a difference?
Think Global Recruitment specialises in assisting accountants to move to new roles across the globe. Quite literally from anywhere to anywhere.
We aim to Improve Lives of everyone we come into contact with. With over 20 years success, we are seeking like-minded Recruitment Manager to join us at this exciting time.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Experience of managing teams of professionals
- At least 4 year experience working as a recruitment consultant with professional services candidates
- Someone who enjoys working independently and in a team
- Someone who can work efficiently from home
- A self-belief, drive and determination to succeed
- A high level of service ethics and belief in our vision ‘’Improving Lives’’
- A successful track record in providing excellent client service and placing candidates in jobs
- If you are able to work from home we are flexible as to the location you do that from
- Delighted to hear from those considering returning to the industry after time out
- Fluent English Language skills
Think Global Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity within the company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination of any kind, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We actively encourage those seeking to return to work.
If this sounds like a role that you would enjoy and be successful in, please contact Abigail Stevens, firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering email outlining what interests you about this opportunity and why you feel you will be good in this position.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)