Are you looking for a new adventure? Why not move to Paris, a breath-taking city regarded for its rich history, iconic French cousin, patisseries and café culture, along with its famous romantic allure!
Whilst living in Paris, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the leading Professional Services in the world. An organisation that has a fundamental value of integrity and ethical behaviour, this is a fantastic opportunity to join and progress within their ever-evolving company!
- Join this Big Four consulting company in their Internal Audit and Control space!
- Work with renowned clients across the world
- Show your knowledge and strong Internal Audit and Control skills
- Develop expertise in your sector by working in a diverse team!
- Strengthen clients internal control systems
- Improve and define governance, process and risk management
- Excellent opportunities for you to grow as an individual and in your career
- Work within a progressive and modern company, where people and value mean everything. While enjoying the beautiful city of Paris!
- Degree educated or professional qualified
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Internal Audit or Risk Management with an accountancy firm
- You have an excellent team spirit and client servicing ethic
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in speaking French and English
- Happy to travel for work within France and overseas (when safe to do so)
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)