Want to join a company who can help you upskill and grow your career?
Why not join the UK’s fastest growing Financial Services Organisation. Located in London’s city centre you will have market leading learning and development opportunities and be encouraged to grow and succeed with them. With a focus on encouraging employees to achieve their personal and professional ambitions, everyone is treated as an individual with a friendly and inclusive culture.
As an Internal Audit Senior, you will have the opportunity to work within the Public Sector division on a variety of interesting assignments. Working closely with the Senior Managers, you will manage the assignments and demonstrate the ability to identify and define the risks. In return, they can offer you learning and development opportunities, a great work-life balance, 25 days holiday, pension schemes, income protection insurance, discounts off cinemas, gyms, dining, childcare vouchers and many more!
- Join the fastest growing Professional Services Organisation in the UK!
- Upskill and grow your career with excellent learning and progression opportunities
- Gain experience with a broad range of clients within the Public Sector
- Flexible working in and out of the office
- Work closely with Senior Managers on interesting and varied assignments
- Apply internal audit principles, skills, and techniques, varying in complexity
- Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
- Have access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as 25 days holiday, good work-life balance, flexible working, pension plan, income protection insurance, life assurance, discounts, and many more
Your background to be suitable:
- Have a professional qualification ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Experienced in Internal Audit Public Sector or have a keen interest in the sector
- Be strong at problem solving and analytical
- Have excellent accuracy skills
- You are proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Be able to understand financial, compliance and operational risks which affect activities
- Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
- Experience in end-to-end internal audit processes
- Full driving license and own car is preferable
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)