Join this Top internationally recognised firm and discover why Brisbane is such a popular destination!
There is no shortage of major attractions to visit and explore in Brisbane….Cultural Centre with world class galleries and entertainment.
Experience world-class sporting events at The Gabba or Suncorp Stadium or get your adrenaline pumping with a Story Bridge Adventure climb!
Join this Top internationally recognised firm in the capital of Queensland
- With its sub-tropical climate, winter is truly a non-event
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a growing location with a strong economy
- Work for a firm, with excellent presence in the marketplace
- Brisbane abounds with entertainment for active tourists. A popular trail runs right through this mountain, which offers spectacular scenery.
- Enjoy having amazing work-life balance while working on diverse portfolio of clients
- Get to know Australia’s animals. The Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary is home to koalas, and Alma Park Zoo is home to Australian wildlife, including kangaroos, marsupials, platypus, and more
- Work in a very social, international team
- Work directly with your clients
- Getting around is easy – Brisbane has an integrated system of buses, trains, and ferries.
- Explore the underwater world. You can’t be in Australia without scuba diving, surfing, rafting, and surfboarding. The waters of the Pacific Ocean are good for all sorts of activities
- Gain exposure to clients across multiple sectors
- Work in an environment where the Top Management are a part of your team
The ideal profile:
- Conducting various audit engagements simultaneously with numerous engagement team members per Audit
- Assisting with planning, execution and scheduling staff
- Assist in the planning of client deliverables
- Responsible for the execution of fieldwork and documentation of findings
- Identification of findings and issues
- Assisting in the drafting of client reports
- Assist in business development activities of the firm
- Native English speaker or experience in working in an English-speaking environment
- This firm will sponsor for visa’s for the right applicant
- Business / Commerce degree with Accounting Major
- Commencement or new completion of CA / CPA
- 2/3 years professional practice experience.
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Working knowledge and application of Australian Audit and Assurance Standards
- Ability to utilise resources to optimise engagement outcomes through self-management
- Add value by providing first class service in response to client demands
- Assist in the management of a client portfolio such that all client needs are dealt with on a timely basis
- Knowledge and application of practice development skills
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)