Want to work with ground breaking UK and USA Financial Services clients, and work in a tropical paradise?
A unique opportunity has arisen to join the leading Big Four firm on the idyllic island of Bermuda! This tropical paradise will transform your lifestyle, personal and professional growth, as you will be working alongside some of the most highly regarded professionals in the world.
Only a 2 hour flight to New York City for short weekend breaks and 7 hour flight to London, It is the perfect location and home to all the amenities of larger countries only on a smaller and more relaxed scale! And no commute!
Along with living in paradise, you will be joining a team of diverse and high performing individuals and have access to all the resources and training only a word class Big Four firm can offer you. With a clear career path and encouraging Management, you will have all the tools needed to excel your career.
This role also offers an excellent salary package with no tax!
- Join this leading Big Four firm on the beautiful and idyllic island of Bermuda!
- Work with some of the biggest and most ground-breaking Global Clients
- Join their diverse and high performing Risk Advisory team
- Receive coaching and mentoring from some of the most highly regarded professionals in the world
- Work alongside the Executive, Board and Senior Management and gain unapparelled exposure
- Have the opportunity to lead your own engagements and mentor more junior staff members
- Excel your career by getting international experience at this leading Big Four firm
- Use your expertise in Anti-Money Laundering (AML), PCAOB and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) by providing useful advice and assessing policies
- Excellent salary package and benefits with no tax
Your background to be suitable:
- Professional qualification (CA, CISA, CISM, CPA, ACCA, ACA, CMA, CIA, CISA or CISSP) or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within Risk Advisory / Internal Audit
- Experienced gained in a similar market such as UK, Ireland, Europe, Canada, USA etc
- A consulting firm background is preferred
- Experience working within Banking/Financial Services/Insurance
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- Anti-Money Laundering experience
- A great team ethic and excellent client rapport skills
- Excellent English communication skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)