Want to work for a global firm and be surrounded by stunning nature?
Why not move to Baar, Zurich the most up and coming town in Switzerland! A breath-taking town tucked in the Lorze river valley, surrounded by forest and rushing waters. Along with living closer to nature, you will also join a vibrant, active and growing community.
Whilst living in Baar, you will have the opportunity to join a large international company within their diverse and high performing internal audit team, adding value to the firm by using your risk management expertise. This global organisation can offer you world-class training, development and progression opportunities along with having access to exceptional benefits such has in-house restaurant, gym, well-being programmes and a competitive salary!
– Join this large international company in one of the most breath-taking destinations in Switzerland!
– Grow your career by continuously upskilling and growing your experience
– Add value to the firm and become their inhouse expert by using your Internal Audit and Risk expertise
– Lead their high performing global Internal Audit team and be a valuable business partner
– Develop relationships within a global high performing team
– Have access to next-generation systems and technologies
– Develop training and coach your team to success
– Use your data analytic skills to deliver excellent risk and assurance
– Lead and contribute transformation changes to the team
– Have excellent opportunities for you to grow as an individual and in your career
– Live in the most up and coming breath-taking town in Switzerland, where you will have access to a more active and vibrant lifestyle!
– Relevant University degree educated
– ACA, ACCA, CIA, CA, CISA or equivalent designation
– Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Internal Audit
– Experienced in leading high performing Internal Audit teams
– Have excellent organisation and planning skills
– Be solution orientated and be able to work under pressure
– Enthusiastic and be a great team player!
– Experienced in data analytics
– Open to global travel opportunities
– EU/Swiss work permit is required
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)