Want to join a Global firm that can off you the best work-life balance in the business?
Located in London, you will be joining the UK’s fastest growing Professional Services Organisation who can offer you a huge scope for progression.
A dynamic booming Capital City with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
As Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with high profile clients and take responsibility for running interesting and specific projects to the highest quality. In return, they can offer you learning and development opportunities, flexible and remote working, a great work-life balance, pension schemes, income protection insurance, discounts off cinemas, gyms, dining, childcare vouchers and many more!
- Join the fastest growing Professional Services Organisation in the UK!
- Upskill and grow your career with excellent learning and progression opportunities
- Be a people leader and drive your high performing team to success
- Work closely with the Partners and Directors to build lasting client relationships
- Manage a diverse portfolio of high-profile clients
- Drive marketing with strategic business development
- Be responsible for client relationships on a day-to-day basis
- Implement risk management and quality control
- Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
- Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as a great work-life balance, flexible working, pension plan, income protection insurance, life assurance, discounts, and many more
Your background to be suitable:
- Relevant internal audit experience at managerial level
- Experience of delivering internal audits to large commercial clients including Plcs
- PIIA plus QIAL or MIIA, CCAB or other professional qualification. Professional accounting qualification preferred
- Knowledge of best practice risk management tools and techniques
- Knowledge of best practice in corporate governance
- Awareness of compliance, legislative and market issues relevant to client businesses
Experience with the use and completion of audit software is preferable
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)