Looking for a better work-life balance? why not join one of the fastest growing largest Financial Services Organisations in the UK! Located in the most beautiful and diverse city in the world, London, you will have market leading learning and development opportunities and will be encouraged to grow and succeed with them. With a focus on encouraging employees to achieve personal and professional ambitions, everyone is treated as an individual with a friendly and inclusive culture.
In this role, you will be managing multiple high performing internal auditing teams and working to support the Partners and Directors. In return, they can offer you 25 days holiday, access to a personal pension scheme with matched employer contributions, income protection insurance, life assurance cover, discounts off cinemas, gyms, dining, childcare vouchers and many more
- Join the fastest growing Professional Services Organisation in the UK!
- Act as a brand ambassador and represent this fantastic company!
- Work closely with the Director and Partner
- Manage multiple high performing internal auditing teams
- Gain exposure and deliver outstanding work to high profile clients
- Use your innovation and creativity in recommending improvements for clients
- Have the opportunity to coach and mentor team members to help them achieve success
- Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
- Have access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as 25 days holiday (with the opportunity to buy more holiday), pension plan, income protection insurance, life assurance, discounts and many more
Your background to be suitable:
- Have internal audit experience at managerial level
- Be experienced in delivering internal audits to large high-profile clients
- Knowledge of best practice risk management tools and corporate governance
- Proven success building a high performing team through mentoring, recruiting, and retaining your staff
- Be strong at problem solving and analytical
- You are knowledgeable on compliance, legislative and market issues
- Financial Services sector experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
- Full driving license and own car is desirable
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)