- You’ll be surrounded by brilliant minds and visionary leaders who are shaping the future of finance. Your expertise will be highly valued as you delve into complex audits, solve financial puzzles, and offer strategic insights that guide decision-makers.
- Join this esteemed international practice in Luxembourg and step into a world of exciting opportunities as an Internal Audit Manager.
- Working closely with our esteemed partners, you will oversee a diverse client portfolio, leading and coordinating internal audit engagements with precision and finesse.
- As a key member of the team, you will take charge of managing fieldwork, ensuring efficient engagements that align with client deadlines and adhere to the stringent quality standards of our internal audit methodology.
- But it doesn’t stop there. Building strong, trusting relationships with clients will be a fundamental aspect of your role as you anticipate their needs and become their valued business partner.
- In this vibrant and multicultural environment, your initiative and professionalism will be celebrated as you contribute to expanding our client portfolio. Embrace the opportunity to promote our exceptional services and represent this esteemed international practice at external events, actively participating in the growth and influence of our esteemed organization.
- Rest assured, your expertise and dedication will be highly valued here. You will execute mandates in accordance with the highest standards, both within the framework of local and international audit methodologies. Meeting deadlines and exceeding requirements will be second nature to you as you contribute to the continued success of this esteemed international practice in Luxembourg.
- Don’t miss the chance to make your mark in the finance hub of Europe. A move to Luxembourg with this esteemed international practice will propel your career forward, offering a stimulating environment, professional growth, and a diverse range of experiences that only a multicultural city like Luxembourg can provide.
The ideal profile:
- A professional designation (CIA, CPA, CA, ACCA, ACA, or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Risk or Internal audit
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) experience
- Banking industry experience/working with Banking Clients
- Experience working with Banks in Luxembourg would be a bonus
- Proven success in managing multiple projects simultaneously to a high standard
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor a team
- Excellent at building relationships and stakeholder management
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and an outstanding team player!
- Excellent communication skills (proficient in English and German, both verbal and written) is a requirement
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)