Are you an experienced Internal Audit Manager currently in the UK or have UK client experience, in looking for a new and exciting opportunity? We have an exceptional role in one of London’s premier firms, and we’re inviting talented professionals like you to be a part of their Financial Services Advisory Internal Audit team.
A massive bonus – you’ll be working in London! One of the world’s most vibrant and culturally rich cities, offers an unparalleled lifestyle. With its historical charm, global influence, and diverse communities, it’s a city where every day is an adventure. You’ll find iconic landmarks, world-class cuisine, and endless opportunities for personal and professional growth. Living in London means experiencing a life unlike any other.
Now, let’s delve into the exciting role:
- You’ll have an opportunity to work with industry leaders within the Wealth and Asset Management sector
- Lead and manage internal audit reviews, as well as regulatory assurance reviews, providing value-added recommendations to Senior Management.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders, representing their firm at client meetings and senior management committee meetings.
- Focus on effective project management and commercial viability by efficient budgeting and prompt client billing.
- Identify potential business opportunities for the team and actively contribute to the realization of internal audit opportunities through marketing, recruitment, and training.
- Attend exciting networking events and conferences to stay updated with industry trends and promote their services when appropriate.
The ideal profile:
- Professionally qualified CA, ACCA, CIA, CIMA, CISA or equivalent
- 5 – 8 years of Internal Audit experience with a proven track record of delivering financial services internal audit reviews
- Experience working with UK Wealth and Asset Management clients
- Possess excellent commercial and project management skills
- Strong English communication skills
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to advance your career in the heart of London. Join their award-winning team and immerse yourself in a city that offers culture, diversity, and endless opportunities.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)