Want a better work-life balance? Why not move to London and join one of the fastest growing largest Professional Services Organisations in the UK. You will have an excellent work-life balance, market leading learning and development opportunities and will be encouraged to grow and succeed. With a focus on encouraging employees to achieve personal and professional ambitions, everyone is treated as an individual with a friendly and inclusive culture.
Based in the famous city of London, a city of ideas and innovator in arts and culture. Teeming with history at every corner, the epicentre of music and of course afternoon tea! In addition, they can offer you 25 days holiday, access to a personal pension scheme with matched employer contributions, income protection insurance, life assurance cover, discounts off cinemas, gyms, dining, childcare vouchers and many more!
- Join the fastest growing Professional Services Organisation in the UK!
- Have the opportunity to work with the wider team and its clients in London
- Design and lead internal audits on Contract and Supplier Governance Internal Audits
- Work closely with the Partners and Directors with the implementation of new business strategies for clients and internal business
- Gain exposure in planning and delivering internal audit assignments
- You will have exposure to in budgeting, recruitment, quality assurance and resource allocation
- Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
- Have access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as 25 days holiday (with the opportunity to buy more holiday), pension plan, income protection insurance, life assurance, discounts and many more
Your background to be suitable:
- Fully qualified CA / ACA / ACCA / CPA / ACAMS / CIA or other professional qualification
- Functional knowledge of the UK regulatory environment
- Working knowledge of contract accounting (IFRS 15), Financial Controls and Contract Management
- You should be able to demonstrate delivery of financial service internal audit reviews
- Be strong at problem solving and analytical
- Technical knowledge of Financial Products
- Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
- Large scale engineering business experience is adventurous
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)