Internal Audit Manager – Exciting time to join this established practice in this new service line and live in paradise!
Seeking sun, sea, a great portfolio of financial services clients and the odd trip to the US? This could be yours in 2019.
This small office of a large international accountancy practice network offers a friendly, open door environment.
- Exciting time to join this established practice in this new service line
- Be the first in this division, service clients, or choose to build a client base and team of your own!
- Report directly to the Partner
- Work with a range of clients, mainly financial service including Offshore trust companies, insurance, funds, mutual funds, government entities, hotels
- This office is very multicultural with a team from the UK, USA, Canada, South Africa etc
- Enjoy living and working on an exotic island offering an outdoor lifestyle including all sports; swimming, diving, sailing, football etc
- At least 3 years Internal Audit experience
- Professional qualification (CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA/Internal Audit etc)
- Currently or recently been employed in an Internal Audit role in professional practice
- Experienced gained in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Europe or a similar economic environment
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.