Want to live in one of the most picturesque cities in the world?
Why not move to Zurich, Switzerland! A city of natural beauty, surrounded by mountains, glaciers, and lakes. A proximity to the Swiss Alps and countryside makes for beautiful scenery and plenty of recreational activities. Along with ranking one of the top places to live in the world, Zurich is also a global centre for banking and finance.
Whilst living in this incredible city, you will have the opportunity to work for a Big Four firm actively contributing your experience and upskilling with many training and development opportunities on offer!
- Upskill and grow your career with excellent learning and progression opportunities
- Continuously develop your expertise and knowledge in the area of technology!
- Work with high profile clients nationally and internationally!
- Actively contribute your experience in external audit and internal audit
- Manage high performing engagement teams on client projects
- Have the opportunity to coach junior members of your team
- Collaborate closely with other teams within the firm internationally
- Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
- Travel on client engagements in Switzerland and internationally!
- Enjoy a huge range of benefits such a great work-life balance, pension plan, income protection insurance, life assurance and many more
Your background to be suitable:
- Relevant university degree in economics or business informatics
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in performing IT audits (ERP)
- Knowledge of risk and business controls (ERP)
- Be strong at problem solving and analytical
- Understanding of technology trends
- Big Four experience is preferred
- Client focused and solution orientated
- Excellent communication skills in English, German would be a plus!
- Experience in end-to-end controls and processes
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)