Looking to join a Company who values individuality? Why not join one of the fastest growing largest Professional Services Organisations in the UK. A Company which has been built on forward-thinking and innovation! You will have an excellent work-life balance, market leading learning and development opportunities and will be encouraged to grow and succeed with them. With a focus on encouraging employees to achieve personal and professional ambitions, everyone is treated as an individual with a friendly and inclusive culture.
In return, they can offer you 25 days holiday, access to a personal pension scheme with matched employer contributions, income protection insurance, life assurance cover, discounts off cinemas, gyms, dining, childcare vouchers and many more!
- Join the fastest growing Professional Services Organisation in the UK!
- Get involved in representing the organisation and have an impact!
- Work closely with Senior Management
- Have the opportunity to work with the wider Financial Services Advisory team and its clients in London
- Gain exposure in planning and delivering internal audit assignments
- You will have exposure to in budgeting, recruitment, quality assurance and resource allocation
- Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
- Have access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as 25 days holiday (with the opportunity to buy more holiday), pension plan, income protection insurance, life assurance, discounts and many more
Your background to be suitable:
- Fully qualified CA / ACA / ACCA / CPA / ACAMS / CIA
- Functional knowledge of the UK regulatory environment
- You should be able to demonstrate delivery of financial service internal audit reviews
- Be strong at problem solving and analytical
- Technical knowledge of Financial Products
- Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
- Financial Services sector experience is essential
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)