Are you ready to take the next leap in your career?
Bermuda is a tropical island filled with bright colours, stunning beaches and dramatic coastlines. Only a 2-hour flight away from New York, USA or Toronto, Canada for short weekend breaks and a direct flight from London, it’s the perfect location. With a fusion of British and American culture, seasonal weather, crystal clear waters… and no rat race.
Along with living in paradise, Bermuda is the insurance capital of the world. You will be progressing in your career with the opportunity to work with ground-breaking global clients alongside some of the most highly regarded professionals in the world.
A global firm with a small island feel. This Big Four firm is seeking an Assistant Manager to join their expanding Internal Audit division. In return, they can offer you flexible working, excellent work/life balance, medical & dental insurance, an excellent salary package, relocation and NO TAX!
– Progress your career with a Big Four firm in Bermuda!
– Work with ground-breaking high profile international insurance clients
– Have access to flexible working, excellent work-life balance and an excellent salary package with no tax!
– Have the opportunity to work with and manage a high-performing team
– Use your skills and provide high-quality internal audit services
– Work with the most highly regarded and diverse professionals in the world!
– Implementation of business process designs and operating reviews
– Risk management, compliance advisory and assurance services
– Spend your weekends relaxing in hidden coves, enjoying new restaurants or snorkelling in crystal-clear waters!
– Visit New York City or Toronto – only a 2-hour flight away from Bermuda!
Your background to be suitable:
– A relevant degree or above
– A professional designation (CIA, CPA, CA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
– Minimum 3 years experience within risk or internal audit
– Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) experience
– Experienced in working in the Insurance or Financial Services sector
– Be experienced in running multiple projects simultaneously to a high standard
– Have proven success managing a team through mentoring and coaching
– Be excellent at relationship building and stakeholder management
– Have strong at problem-solving and analytical
– Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and be a great team player!
– Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)