Working in London offers a diverse and dynamic job market, along with access to international business opportunities. Additionally, London provides a rich cultural scene, historical sites, vibrant neighbourhoods, and entertainment options, making it a great place to blend work and pleasure.
London is a popular destination for expatriates due to its thriving job market, cultural diversity, and numerous opportunities.
Expats in London often enjoy the city’s global cuisine, museums, theatres, and iconic landmarks.
What are you waiting for, make the London move to ensure a successful expat exciting experience!
Join this captivating team which offers a stimulating work environment, and opportunities for growth,
As the Assistant Manager within the Financial Service Advisory team, you will be involved in supporting the planning of engagements and organising the delivery of the work and leading more complex assignments.
You’ll manage internal audit internal control and regulatory assignments for Financial Services clients, including planning, organisation of resources and review You’ll play an important role in growth and maintaining deep client relationships and development members of the team.
You’ll be someone with:
- Accountancy or an internal audit professional qualifications and/or memberships i.e. ICAEW, CIMA, CIIA, ACCA etc or relevant industry qualification.
- Internal audit or regulatory assurance experience working in Financial Services.
- Diverse internal audit or advisory assignments experience and a solid understanding of internal audit methodology and techniques
- Solid knowledge of the UK regulatory environment with deeper knowledge of asset/wealth management and the risks that they face.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to present concise information.
- Strong written / communication skills, ability to influence, lead and engage.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)