Insurance Sector External Audit Partner – This lovey European destination offers excellent experience whilst living a lovely climate by the sea. How you like at least 300 days of sunshine a year and time to enjoy it?
This international accountancy firm is expanding its operations and is seeking an experienced external audit partner with strong insurance sector experience.
This is a key position within the organisation.
Why this role.
- Manage your own portfolio of clients and a team of professional financial services auditors
- Work with a mixed portfolio of clients including mainly insurance or other financial services potentially could include bitcoin and online gaming
- As part of the leadership team your strategic input is encouraged
- The firm is successful and growing – an exciting time to join
- Friendly office with a good work/life balance
- Experience an excellent lifestyle, coastal living and over 300 days of sunshine a year!
- Currently/recently working as a Partner or Director in External Audit
- Insurance client experience (insurance the most desirable)
- Previous audit sign off approval essential
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or the equivalent
- Ability and desire to be involved in business development
- Excellent communication skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)