Yes, you could really be living in paradise whilst working on some of the most interesting cases of your life. Join this boutique specialist insolvency/recovery organisation in this amazingly beautiful location.
- Join a forward thinking boutique specialist insolvency/ recovery firm working on unique cases
- Work on liquidations, corporate recoveries, forensic assignments, fraud investigations, restructuring
- This is a very varied role with extremely interesting projects
- Clients will be primarily from the funds sector and international
- You will work as number two to the MD, someone with extensive experience to learn from
- Promotion available all the way to Regional Managing Director
- Live and work on this beautiful Caribbean island enjoying an outdoor lifestyle
- Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance
- Fantastic salary
The ideal candidate
- Will have extensive insolvency experience gained in a consulting practice – at least 6 years
- JIEB qualified strongly preferred ACCA, ACA, CPA acceptable
- Business development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A self starter with creative and lateral thinking
- Good project management experience
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)