Experienced Corporate Recovery/Insolvency Consultant – join this small, friendly, established team of this international network, based in the Caribbean.
- Varied role assisting clients with insolvency proceedings or liquidations, advisory projects, dispute resolution, asset tracing etc
- Managing relationships and liaising with lawyers, registered agents and regulatory bodies, fund managers, directors etc
- Drafting reports
- Maintaining financial records and accounts
- Involved in business development
- Work with a range of clients, mainly financial service including Offshore trust companies, insurance, funds, mutual funds, government entities, hotels
- This office is very multicultural with a team from the UK, USA, Canada, South Africa etc
- Enjoy living and working on an exotic island offering an outdoor lifestyle including all sports; swimming, diving, sailing, football etc
- Restructuring/ insolvency experience
- Currently or recently working in professional practice or an insolvency firm
- Professional qualification CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA, HKCPA CPI, CAIRP, or JIEB (or similar)
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent English communication skills (both oral and written);
- Flexible team player with a strong work ethic.
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting TGR12710 in the subject line.
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.