Join one of Switzerland’s prestigious banking concerns and enjoy the cosmopolitan city of Zurich that combines a thriving business district with that of urban life and nature. Enjoy the day and night life which are both equally as active from historical visits to restaurants that enjoy Michelin star status!
- This esteemed banking concern is looking for a knowledgeable Information Security Specialist to assist in managing and advising on their IT safety and security.
- Work across all business units and IT disciplines to develop solutions to identify and neutralise any threats and provide cyber security advice.
- Oversee the relevant documentation to ensure that the strategy formulated for the Information security of the organisation is adhered to and tweaked where necessary.
- Ensure that all necessary information requests for new solutions and services have the necessary security design in place.
- Assess existing information security measures currently in place, and formulate new and corrective action where required to prevent further data security breaches.
- Ensure that all governance policies and standards are adhered to and changed if needed in order to keep up with the changes in regulation.
- Relevant IT degree and ideally additional certifications eg: CISM, CISSP
- Strong engagement skills across all levels and business units in order to explain various security measures.
- Strong knowledge in IT risks and security implementations
- Excellent application security, identity and access control experience.
- Cloud infrastructure advantageous
- German language skills are beneficial
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)