IFRS 17 & 9 Expert seeking an interesting advisory role? Its time to move to Switzerland! Why not take an interesting Advisory Senior Manager role whilst living in a city that consistently is placed in the Top 3 to live in the world!
- Join this successful, fast growing, diverse team
- Work with key Insurance sector clients providing advice on IFRS 17 and 9 and other relevant standards
- Use your IFRS & US GAAP expertise to advise clients on the implementation of new standards
- Prepare and deliver IFRS workshops
- Prepare proposals and presentations and publications
- Be involved in business development
- The firm offers world-class training and excellent promotion prospects
- Enjoy living in Switzerland, near the stunning mountains for skiing, hiking, mountain biking etc
- Professional Qualification CA/CPA/ACA/ACCA or the equivalent
- Fluent German & English Language skills essential
- At least 2 years at Manager level
- Big Four or top 10 audit experience
- Extensive experience auditing insurance clients
- Familiar with IFRS 17 and 9
- Good IFRS and US GAAP knowledge
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)