Bermuda is the ultimate gateway for offshore exposure and living in this beautiful island is a dream come true for many.
Why Bermuda you ask?
The tropical climate, exquisite beaches, vibrant culture and adventure around every corner makes this beautiful island the perfect destination for professionals seeking an idyllic haven to reside!
This Top international firm continues to grow in what is becoming one of the premier destinations for expats and businesses alike. The Governance Risk team continues to expand, and a Manager is needed for the division’s Insurance side.
- As Governance Compliance Risk Manager, you will have an international financial services portfolio with a focus on Insurance
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career in paradise
- Flexible working office or home, although most go into the office, nice atmosphere /culture
- Enjoy working in a multicultural office with people from all over the world
- From cultural pursuits to recreational activities, the hardest part is making a choice about how to spend leisure time ?
- Join a company that offers amazing career progression opportunities
- Venture to hidden gems to experience secluded and exclusive adventures
- Great work-life balance and time to relax and embrace the beautiful natural environment
- Use your creativity to solve complex issues
- Facilities include golf courses, tennis clubs, soccer and rugby greens, yoga studios and gyms
- This role will grant you the opportunity to work with industry leaders
- Own your engagements and ensure deadlines are met
- Showcase your skills and develop, mentor and coach a thriving team
- A treasure trove for foodies and art lovers
- For those moving with family, the education system is highly regarded on the island and so is the healthcare
- Shorter commute to work means more time at the beach and adventure
- Drive your own development with the support of the company
- Bermuda is around 1 1/2 hours flight to New York and Boston and 2 to Toronto
- Attractive compensation and all-round package
To apply for this opportunity, you would need:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in SOX, Internal Audit, would consider advisory providing related services to a range of clients, in the insurance/financial services industry;
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and related regulatory environment.
- A professional qualification in a relevant discipline would be beneficial (e.g. CPA, CA, CIA);
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley testing processes and controls within an insurance/reinsurance company;
- Excellent interpersonal, teamworking and client relationship skills;
- Experience of working with senior management on complex cross border engagements with a multi-jurisdictional team;
- Good public speaking skills / or experience in business development will be an asset
- A high degree of competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)