Living in London offers a multitude of advantages that make it an attractive destination for many people; Cultural Diversity: London is renowned for its rich cultural diversity. People from all around the world call the city their home, resulting in a vibrant and multicultural atmosphere. This diversity manifests itself in various aspects, including food, arts, music, and festivals, providing residents with an enriching and inclusive environment.
From iconic landmarks like the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace to globally recognized museums like the British Museum and the Tate Modern, London offers a plethora of cultural attractions. The city hosts a vibrant theatre scene, music festivals, art exhibitions, and a diverse culinary landscape. There is always something new and exciting to explore, ensuring a vibrant and fulfilling lifestyle.
London has an extensive public transportation system, including the famous Underground (Tube), buses, trams, and railways, enabling convenient travel across the city and beyond. It also has excellent international connectivity with major airports, facilitating easy travel to other parts of the world.
Despite being a bustling metropolis, London is known for its abundant parks and green spaces. From the vast Hyde Park to smaller gems like Regent’s Park and Richmond Park, these green areas offer a retreat from the urban hustle, providing opportunities for relaxation, sports, and outdoor activities.
London’s status as a global city means it attracts people from all over the world. This diverse and cosmopolitan environment provides opportunities to connect with individuals from various backgrounds, fostering a global mindset and promoting cultural exchange.
This dynamic company is seeking a Governance and Risk Manager within their Financial Services Advisory Practice, focussing on providing tailored advice to firms on sound Governance arrangements and Risk Management practices within the financial services sector.
You will also assist and advise on projects within other disciplines for clients that are not within the financial services sector, providing subject matter expertise.
- Governance and Risk Management related experience working within a professional services, consulting or financial services firm or Regulator (FCA or PRA)
- Interest in financial services sector
- Exceptional knowledge of the UK Financial Services regulatory environment (FCA and PRA)
- Strong academic background, ideally to degree level or equivalent
- Strong reporting writing and presentation skills of current economic and market trends
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge and experience of any of the following: Corporate Governance, Board Effectiveness, Credit Risk, Risk Management Frameworks, SMCR, Operational Resilience, Conduct Risk, D&I and Culture.
- Project Management skills and a track record of delivering high quality outcomes
- People Management experience
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)