Time to sharpen your financial reporting skills working for an innovative organisation who will allow you to work with a wide array of clients. This opportunity is based in one of the largest, diverse towns in the UK which has been voted one of the best places to make a living and work.
- Assist managers with the financial management of assignments
- Take full responsibility for the preparation of statutory financial statements under FRS 102, FRS 101 and IFRSs
- Be part of a supportive group that encourages entrepreneurial thought
- Provide financial reporting advisory services to a vast client base
- Living in a town with amazing architecture and green spaces
- Opportunity to join a firm providing international accounting services to global businesses
- Be part of an organisation that focuses on employee well-being and development
- Qualified ACCA, ACA, or equivalent
- Experience in the preparation of financial statements
- Experience in the preparation of consolidations and cash flows statements
- Strong IFRS knowledge (IFRS 9, 15, 16 ideal)
- Exposure to US GAAP and added advantage
- Advisory services experience beneficial
- Sorry the employer is not able to sponsor for a visa for this role. UK /Ireland working rights essential
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.