Join a high performing team based in London in a role that involves world wide travel.
This is a diverse and varied role that involves working with major Charities, NGOs and Government Bodies internationally, which is ideal for Auditors with a passion for global travel.
Why this role?
- The firm have an excellent international reputation and they are growing year by year
- Work with a wide range of different projects with an impressive client base within the Charities and Public Sector, which will truly enhance your CV
- Join a passionate team of professionals and be based out of the heart of Central London
- Travel and work on international assignments across the world
- Excellent opportunity to utilise and develop your additional language skills
- Diversify your CV by gaining experience in areas outside of traditional External Audit
- Only spend your salary 50% of your time as your expenses will be covered when you are travelling
- Benefit from comprehensive training and great opportunities to progress either internationally or in London
- 3+ years of experience gained in a reputable CA Firm
- A professional accountancy qualification – ACA/ACCA/CPA or the equivalent
- Fluency in English and German language skills
- A keen interest in the Public Sector
- A desire to travel internationally and previous experience of travel is highly desirable
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGR12681) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above. If you are successful we will add and retain your details on our datase until you ask us to remove them.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.