Enjoy working for an award winning team in a key strategic and leadership role. Based in the lovely Channel Islands you will enjoy an improved work/life balance and one of the warmest places to live in the UK.
- Join this International company, in their award winning financial services administration support services team
- Work with a varied client portfolio including many Top 10 and some Top 50 of the Fortune 500 global businesses
- Reporting into and work closely with the Client Director
- Manage and develop client relationship
- Attend client Board meetings and produce an accurate recording of resolutions
- Manage a team of administrators and review their work
- Liaise with the Jersey Financial Services Commission as required
- You have the autonomy to make this role your own
- Be involved in business development
- Maintain client documents a high level of confidentiality and integrity
Why this Role?
- Position has come about due to success, promotions and expansion
- The company has used the best technology available
- Career progression can be locally or internationally
- Option to be involved in Business Development
- The office has a friendly, encouraging culture
- This firm promotes health and welfare and a work/life balance
- Living in Jersey you are usually no more than a 15 minute commute
- Jersey’s climate is a few degrees warmer than the mainland UK, offering the opportunity to use their lovely beaches in Summers
- The island offers a friendly, safe environment to live in, a nice outdoor lifestyle, lovely scenery, views and restaurants
- Jersey is very short direct Ferry or flight to the UK and mainland Europe.
The Ideal Applicant
- Professional qualification CA, ACCA, ICSA, STEP or the equivalent
- Currently or recently working as a Team Manager
- Currently working in a similar role in Fund Administration
- Strong knowledge of legislation and corporate governance
- People management experience
- Ability to solve problems and come up with effective solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Innovative approach
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number AS13113 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)