Can you use your investigative expertise and management experience to land this fantastic role in Canada?
- Join this expanding Forensics and Investigations team
- Use your investigation and advisory skills to resolve and prevent fraud for a variety of clients
- Lead forensic accounting engagements
- Carry out litigation support, fraud investigations and risk assessments
- Analyze, investigate, consult, advise, report
- Manage your own budget
- Strategically advise on how you can consider client businesses and internal systems and processes
- Provide training, development, reviews and appraisals for your team
- Build client relationships and develop new business
- Professional qualification CPA/CA/ACA/ACCA/CFE or the equivalent
- At least 7 years experience in professional practice, with at least 2 in Forensics/Fraud investigations
- People Management experience
- Ability to achieve Enhanced Reliability level Government of Canada security screening
- Willingness to travel if needed
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.