Enjoy sunny California where the access to mountains, deserts, beaches, lakes and forests are on your doorstep! There is so much to do from visiting Disneyland, Universal Studios, beaches to chill on and so much more all within an easy drive.
- Join this global consulting company in their M&A space and showcase your financial transformation skills.
- A chance to work with Global Fortune 500 companies
- A flexible and competitive culture that focuses on upskilling their staff
- A Financial transformation role at manager level working with the automation of financial reports.
- Combination of data, tech and financial skills are key
- Assessing business requirements through data analysis
- Working on improvements based on output from business analysis and alignment with strategies
- Improving financial processes technically
- Communicating across business to all levels of stakeholders
- Compiling reports and presentation thereof
- Relevant technical or financial degree
- Professional services and/or consulting experience is ideal
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work and understand the financial as well as technical world
- A flexible and can-do approach
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)