We are delighted to be assisting this this international accountancy firm, that is expanding its operations in Gibraltar and is seeking an experienced Financial Services Audit Manager to join their team.
This British teritory, based on the coast line of Spain offers a great combination of an English speaking country, culture, history and lots of Sun. It is based on a stunning Spanish coastline with great beaches and hill top villages.
This is a key position within the organisation. Why this role.
- This is a growing practice of one of the reputable international accountancy firms
- You will manage your own, varied portfolio of financial services clients, including insurance, investment and banking
- Report directly to the Financial Services Audit Partner
- Career progression available all the way to the top
- Lovely friendly office with a good work/life balance
- Enjoy a short commute to work!
- Experience an excellent lifestyle, coastal living and over 300 days of sunshine a year!
- Currently/recently working as an Audit Manager with a strong financial services portfolio, General Insurance sector in particular
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or the equivalent
- Ability and desire to be involved in business development
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire to add value when working with clients
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)