Live and work in beautiful Channel Islands where you can enjoy a work/life balance whilst gaining excellent work experience.
If you are an Exeternal Audit Senior with Financial Services Experience then this is the new job role for you!
Why this role?
- Be part of one of the largest international accountancy firms, whilst enjoying a smaller office where you can stand out
- Work with a range of financial services clients
- Short Commute to work
- An excellent work/life balance
- Enjoy living in a micro climate where you could be on the beach by 5.30pm in the summer months.
- Award winning training delivered on island and on the mainland UK
- Proven track record of good career progression from Senior to Partner
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualification or equivalent
- 3 to 6 years audit experience
- Experience of working with financial services clients
- 3 to 6 years CA firm experience
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endvevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)