Financial Services Audit Partner – How would you like at least 300 days of sunshine a year and time to enjoy it? This lovey European destination offers excellent experience whilst living a lovely climate by the sea.
We are delighted to have been asked to exclusively assist this this international accountancy firm that is expanding its operations in Gibraltar and is seeking an experienced external audit partner.
This is a key position within the organisation.
Why this role.
- Manage your own portfolio of clients and a team of professional financial services auditors
- Work with a mixed portfolio of clients including mainly financial services, also including insurance, financial services, gaming, hotel and leisure
- As part of the leadership team your strategic input is encouraged
- The firm is successful and growing – an exciting time to join
- Lovely friendly office with a good work/life balance
- Enjoy a short commute to work!
- Gibraltar is a British overseas Territory and The official language is English
- Experience an excellent lifestyle, coastal living and over 300 days of sunshine a year!
- Currently/recently working as a Partner or Director in External Audit
- Financial Services, insurance, banking and investment, client experience (insurance the most desirable)
- Previous audit sign off approval
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or the equivalent
- Ability and desire to be involved in business development
- Excellent communication skills
We have a lot more information on this opportunity. Please contact us to find out more.
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.