Financial Services Audit Manager seeking an Island lifestyle? Work in Europe, with a strong portfolio of banking, funds and insurance clients.
- This is a friendly office of a Big Four firm with a welcoming culture
- Join a successful, expanding team
- Work with a portfolio of financial services clients from banking, funds, investment and insurance sectors
- Manager large teams on each audit project
- Be involved in training and development, including delivering formal class room training
- Deliver a high level of service to clients focusing on gaining repeat business
- Work in Europe, with a higher quality of life than usually experienced on the mainland
- Enjoy 300 days of sun a year, a short commutes to work, sailing, diving, fantastic restaurants and bars all on your door step
- Enjoying working in an inclusive office and join in social events such as breakfasts, team building events, parties etc
- Currently working as an Audit Manager in practice with 2 to 4 years at Audit Manager level
- Currently working with a portfolio of financial services clients
- Professional qualification ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA etc
- High service ethic
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to quoting 12697 in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.