Great opportunity for qualified accountants looking to join an organisation that puts their career progression and development first. Live in the largest city in the UK that offers exposure to a diverse range of people and cultures.
- Be part of a team servicing major clients within the United Kingdom
- Prepare and review financial statements for a large client base across multiple sectors
- Work on a variety of financial advisory projects
- Join a prestigious company operating globally with offices in over 150 different countries
- Live in one of the largest financial hubs in the world
- Be part of a young, vibrant , and friendly team who are very supportive
- Enjoy life in a stunning multicultural city surrounded by some of the world best restaurants
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACCA, CA, ACA)
- Experience in reviewing or preparation of annual financial statements
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS & FRS102 knowledge
- UK working rights essential
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)