Are you a qualified accountant looking to join an organisation that puts your career progression and development first? This opportunity is based in the largest city in the UK and offers exposure to a diverse range of people and cultures.
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP and other relevant accounting frameworks
- Be responsible for the preparation of consolidations and cash flow for year-end statutory accounts
- Join a company that is centred around collaboration and support
- Opportunity to live in one of the largest financial centres in the world
- Opportunity to work on technical areas and develop solutions
- Work with clients across multiple jurisdictions
- Qualified Accountant
- Knowledge of financial reporting requirements
- Experience in the preparation of statutory accounts, consolidations and cash flows statements
- Strong IFRS & FRS102 knowledge
- Experience performing a similar function for clients (advantageous)
- Sorry, the employer for this role is unable to sponsor for visas. UK working rights essential
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number NM13224 and job title on this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.