Fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded qualified accountant capable of strategic thinking working on multiple projects based in either Bristol or London. Join at Director level with a fast growing and highly progressive major player in the Consulting arena.
- Join an expanding organisation at Director level with opportunity to progress throughout the business
- Strategic role working with the largest clients in the real estate / property sector
- Enjoy a role that is varied providing financial & process support
- Manage and lead specific projects for clients
- Opportunity to live in either London or Bristol with remote working opportunity
- Join a diverse organisation and dynamic team with different cultures and backgrounds
- Join a firm that recognises and rewards great performance
- Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ business
- Be a part of a progressive, caring and supportive organisation that values work/life balance
- Potential opportunities for travel if desired
- Live in the Financial Hub of London or the picturesque surrounds of Bristol
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Team & project management experience a must
- A strategic mind set
- Real Estate / Property experience favourable – a desire to work with this sector a must
- Previous experience of working in a client facing role/consulting
- Currently working in an accountancy practice or in the property industry ideal
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)