Great role for a Qualified Accountant in Switzerland – as a Financial Controller for a Large international organisation that rates highly as a good employer.
- Join this international organisation, recognised as a great employer
- Preparation of financial reports
- Prepare detailed monthly profit and loss reports and working capital reviews
- Prepare month end close for a number of different profit centers
- Liaising with other areas of the business and porviding accounting support
- Analysis work
- Documenting under IFRS
- Work to internal controls, whilst still seeking ways to improve systes and processes
- Multicultural, entreprenuerial working environement
- This large organisation offers great international career progression
- Baar is a lovely area to live in, escaping the hussle and bussle of lage cities with lovely forest land nearby and great historical architecture. Switzerland is often rated as one of the best countries in the world to live and work.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or similar (CA, CPA etc)
- 1 year plus post qualification experience
- Ideally experience in the commodities industry
- Knowledge of financial instruments
- SAP experience
- Advanced Excel
- Swiss or European (incl UK) working rights
- Fluent English
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.