Time for City/ Sea swap? Would you like to be living on a tropical island, listening to the waves, enjoying blue skies whilst working in a resort that focusses on wellbeing?
- Work for an established, successful, expanding luxury leisure company with a family feel
- Have automony in your role and enjoy being in an organision with no red tape
- Be responsible for the finance and purshing team of around 8 people
- Full oversight of the finance function including financial anaylysis, reporing, forecastig, budgeting etc
- Be involve Improve systems and processes
- Report directly to the CFO
- Be responsible for training, coaching and developing your team
- Work on your own sucession planning and you will be promoted into bigger roles
- Enjoy a very short commute to work and enhance work/life balance
- This island is simply beautiful! Stunning beaches, great restruarants, all land and water sports you can imagine
- Enjoy phenominal sunsets, warm sea waters, sandy beaches, listening to the birds churping
The Ideal Candidate
- A professionally qualified accountant, ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA
- At least 5 years experience as a financial controller
- Experience working in the hotel/resort sector, ideally a 5 star resort
- Good IT Skills
- Track record of managing and developing professional accountants
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)