Work for a forward-looking professional services company where your input can really make a difference and is valued. Not only will you be getting a great quality of life but there are opportunities for significantly growing your career if you come from a Big 4 or Top 10 practice firm.
- Balance sheet update and reconciliations.
- Producing monthly management reports.
- Managing internal procedural controls.
- Prepare annual financial statements, tax returns and other returns.
- Project work for senior Finance Director
- Qualified accountant CA, ACCA
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet guru
- Organised approach to work
- Can do positive outlook with a service mentality
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work effectively in a team and use own initiative
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGRAW12426) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)