This is a unique opportunity to move from a Big Four CA firms and work for a global organisation in one of the most beautiful locations in Europe.
- Opportunity to leave a Big Four firm and join a worldwide logistics and commodity organisation with an excellent reputation
- Enjoy the high standard of living where English is widely spoken
- Opportunity to work for an organisation that offers diversity, safety, and career development
- Great access to other European countries allowing for easy travel
- Work in a location that offers a great outdoor culture
- Analysis and reporting
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Preparing ad hoc analysis and reports
- Assist in consolidations for the auditors
- Work on interesting ad hoc strategic projects
- Switzerland is consistently rated as one of the best countries in the world to live and work
Ideal Candidate :
- Professionally Qualified Accountant
- Trained with Big Four CA firm with 2 year plus post qualification experience
- Swiss or EU(incl UK) working rights
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)