Exercise your financial reporting skills with an organisation centered around learning and continuously improving. Join this reputable growing international consulting firm based in a culturally diverse city in the UK.
- Preparation and reviewing of statutory accounts under UK GAAP and other relevant accounting frameworks
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of year-end accounting files for auditors
- Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers
- Be part of a team that encourages creative thinking
- Opportunity to live in a city with a wealth of culture, history, arts, and architecture
- Work with clients across multiple jurisdictions
- ACA, CA Qualified or similar
- Strong IFRS & FRS102 knowledge
- Working knowledge of accounting software packages such as Xero, QuickBooks, and Sage
- Experience providing audit or financial advisory services to clients
- Sorry, this company is unable to sponsor for this position, UK working rights are essential
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number NM13225 and job title on this advertisement firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.