Would you like to move to a location where you can improve your quality of life, earnings and experience all at the same time?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global CA Firm in a modern capital city in the Middle East in a Senior Management role. This role will involve looking after a specialist portfolio of Banking clients and the firm have an excellent share of clients across the region.
In the Middle East, with Western experience you can expect fast-paced career progression and exposure to a dynamic market, which will enhance your future career. The firm are currently enjoying growth across the region and you will become part of the success story.
You will enjoy a fantastic quality of life in a bustling and multi-cultural capital city that is described as liberal, safe and welcoming to expats. There is a strong expatriate community with access to variety of sporting activities, social clubs, fine dining and cultural sights to explore. Not to mention the year round sunshine! For those moving with families, there are excellent international schools with great facilities to chose from as well.
Why this role?
- Further your External Audit career within a well-known CA Firm with an excellent global presence
- Fast-track your career progression within a growing firm who have an excellent reputation amongst clients in their location
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and interesting market that is seen as a major hub in the Middle East
- Manage an impressive portfolio of banking clients
- Earn a generous tax-free salary and enjoy a great quality of life in a new location
- Must be currently working as an External Audit Senior Manager within a Big Four CA Firm
- Professionally qualified i.e ACCA/ACA/CA/CPA
- Extensive experience in working with banking clients
- Excellent English language skills and ideally experience gained in an English speaking market
- Tax-free monthly salary negotiable DOE
- Car allowance
- Education allowance
- Club allowance
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Annual flights for you and your family
- Visa costs and assistance for you and your family
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGR12615) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ThinkGlobalRecThink Global recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.